April 9, 2013

Happy Hundred

Happy 100 blog posts to us!

Source

Wow, it's hard to believe This Is Life At Our Home has published 100 posts since its inception in 2011!!!!!!!!!!  {Actually, this post makes 101, but who's counting?!}  When I created this blog on a whim after really missing the blog Shep and I wrote together while planning our wedding, I honestly wasn't sure whether we'd maintain it or what I'd have to write about.  Although I certainly wish I had more time to write more posts more regularly, I'm proud that I've kept it up {even when it was hard to find time!} and hope to adopt a more frequent posting schedule moving forward.

Because I'm a data nerd, here are some blog stats to help celebrate this momentous occasion:
  • 100 posts
  • 50 published comments
  • 15 subscribed followers through email, blogger & feed subscriptions
  • 5,275 total pageviews over the life of the blog and 557 pageviews last month
  • Our most-read post received 15 pageviews
  • Readers in TEN countries:  United States, Russia, Germany, France, United Kingdom, China, Canada, Finland, Moldova & Poland {WOW! This just made my year!!!}
To ALL our readers and especially to those who have left comments, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!  You know who you are and I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.  I enjoy writing as a way to relax after a long day, share good tips I've stumbled across, and most of all, to connect with others!  Receiving comments on a post is the blogger's equivalent to receiving a care package in the mail, so please keep them coming!  I will never forget receiving a comment {in French!} from a French reader who used Google Translate to read our posts.  Shep and I were actually in Paris at the time and I nearly burst from excitement!  It's so encouraging to know there are people out there actually reading this stuff and having the chance to interact with some of you through comments is icing on the cake!

Because I'm Polish, the mere mention of the number 100 begs for the opportunity to sing Sto Lat, so I'm singing it to this blog!  Cheers to 100 posts and here's to many more!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment