February 8, 2013

Winter Storm Nemo

I do not want Nemo to find me.  The weather forecast is predicting heavy snow, winds and coastal flooding for our region.

Source

Source
I am quite tired of winter and want it to be over.  Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, we've had enough flooding for a whole lifetime.  And all the wind and cold temperatures over the first couple months of winter have already worn on my patience.  My skin is dryer than an alligator's, my nose has been running a marathon, and our bed is currently holding nearly every blanket we own.  I've written a note to Mother Nature.... now if only I could find her email address:


Please, please, PLEASE let the weather forecasts be wrong!  It certainly wouldn't be the first (or last) time, but this time it would be welcome.

Scram, Nemo!


I've heard hundreds of flights have already been cancelled.  I hope everyone traveling this weekend arrives safely to their intended destination.  If you can though, you should stay home!  Today, I am working from home -- I may or may not be in my pajamas.  ;)

Anyone else out there less than excited about this storm? Any readers out there have the unfortunate luck of having a vacation cancelled due to the storm?  I certainly know what that's like and can sympathize with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment