August 5, 2012

Midtown Manhattan Mansion

The NYC real estate market is all abuzz about this penthouse that just hit the market.  It's a 6 bedroom, 9 bathroom, 8,000 sq ft triplex penthouse with 3,000 sq ft of terrace space that affords 360 degree views, located only 3 blocks from Central Park.  Oh, did I mention it's listed for ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS?  Wow.  Let's take a look at it!

Granted, the style is not quite what you'd find in a modern issue of a home decor magazine...

Source
Source
Source

But the views are absolutely incredible...

Source
Source
Source

Even though a bit dated, the kitchen is nice -- an open layout with beautiful wood and lots of storage space:


I wish there were more photos contained of the other rooms!  I just love snooping through viewing real estate listings!  :)  How's this for a shameful admission: even though we already own one more condo than we need, I still receive (and actively look through!) the real estate updates we signed up for when we were in the market a year ago!  I can't help myself -- I'm just always so curious as to what's out there and I love seeing how people decorate and stage their homes.  It's a hobby.  :)

Aside from the price tag, what do YOU think of this place?  Way too 90s grandiose or not so bad?  Let's play the "if I had one hundred million dollars" game.... would you buy it or pass in favor of something more modernly styled?

No comments:

Post a Comment