August 18, 2013

New Kitchen Rug

A couple weeks ago I was aimlessly perusing the aisles at Target, when I stumbled upon my new favorite home accessory:


I'm not kidding when I say that this rug actually makes me smile every time I walk into the room.  The beautiful beige and blue floral design that coordinates perfectly with our kitchen has me just smitten!  I've literally squealed with delight numerous times while entering the room since purchasing it.  Shep finds it amusing that an inexpensive ($29.99) rug has me so giddy... I keep telling him he should consider himself lucky since I'm so easily pleased!  ;)

I've recently been regretting painting the walls of our kitchen beige {from the blue that was there when we moved in}, which made it all the more exciting to stumble upon this design!

Watch out kitchen -- I'm bring sexy blue back!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment