August 2, 2013

I Scream, You Scream!

... We ALL scream for ice cream!!!  Well, maybe some of us scream a LOT louder than others!  ;)  Those of you who know me personally know I am an ice cream FIEND.  My adoration of the treat borders on addiction.  And I don't want help or an intervention -- I just want more ice cream!!!

Source

Well, I'm in luck because today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day!  {Yes, that's really a thing.}  I'm sure you'll be shocked to hear that in honor of the occasion, I had myself an ice cream sandwich!  Actually, I was planning to have one {or perhaps two} regardless...  ;)

And because I LOVE not only eating ice cream but also talking about it, I thought I'd recommend 2 of my favorite deliciously low-guilt options:


Check them out in your supermarket, and let me know what you think!  For low fat, I think they're both high in taste!  And they're just the right size for a little late-night snack.

So, did anyone else indulge in an ice cream sandwich today?  If not, I highly recommend you do.  :)


Note:  These opinions are completely my own.  I wasn't paid or otherwise encouraged in any way to promote these brands.... I just wanted to share some of my fave treats with my readers in honor of Ice Cream Sandwich Day!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment