November 20, 2012

Free Shutterfly Wall Calendar!

Hi readers, I have a pre-Turkey Day treat for you!  Use code CALENDAR2013 at shutterfly.com to get a free* 12-month wall calendar!!!

Source

* Offer valid for one-time redemption per billing address and valid for one 12-month wall calendar only. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Offer ends November 23, 2012 (11:59 P.M. PST). For more details, please click here.

I am not receiving any perks for passing along this discount code; I merely saw the code in my inbox and wanted to share the savings!  I haven't personally used Shutterfly for calendars before, but I have created and gifted several photo calendars from another site for my grandma for Christmas the past couple years and she's loved them!

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment