May 8, 2012

Dinner is Served!

Those who know me know that I very rarely cook.  I can count on my own fingers (possibly on one hand) the number of complete meals I've made.  I'm lucky enough to have married a wonderful husband who enjoys cooking and I really don't mind cleaning up (call me crazy but I find dish-washing sort of relaxing) so we make a good team in the kitchen.  Well, tonight I got home first and was starving so I decided to make dinner for a change.  Want to see what I made?


Veggie burger on wheat bread (topped with mustard & bell peppers)
Steamed broccoli
Butternut squash souffle
Baked potato wedges

What do you think?  It's not the most elaborate meal, but it was easy to make, relatively healthy and pretty tasty!  Not too shabby for a Tuesday night dinner if I do say so myself!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud... ;) Does that mean you used one of the pans I bought you? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and by the way, this is MUCH better than poptarts for dinner!

      Delete
    2. Healthier, yes, better? Not sure about that one. ;) Thanks for the encouragement! I did use the cookie sheet you bought me, thank you!!!!

      Delete