March 7, 2012

Vacation Idea Fail

Those of you that know me know that I looooove vacations.  I am always dreaming about our next potential vacation.  While I don't know for sure where our travels will next take us, I will tell you what our next vacation WON'T be...

Source
A Titanic Anniversary Cruise?!?!
http://www.titanicanniversarycruise.com/anniversary/itinerary.php

Am I the only person that thinks this is a terrible idea???  My immediate reaction was:  facepalm

Source
To each his own.  I guess I'm just too superstitious to ever go on a cruise ship voyage to commemorate the anniversary of... a cruise ship sinking and causing 1500 people to die.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? I just got a chill down my spine. I'm not all that superstitious, but I still find that very creepy and wonder why anyone in their right mind would want to take part in what once was a horrific disaster. What is becoming of this world?!?

    ReplyDelete